This Business English course focuses on language, listening and speaking skills that you can put to use right away in your job. You’ll improve your business English skills and confidence in three key areas: meetings, presentations, and telephoning.
The course builds from the basics up to the more advanced business English skills you need in real-life business situations. And it’s about more than just vocabulary. You’ll learn the phrases, structures, techniques, and special expressions that will take your English ability to the next level.
What you’ll learn
- Develop real-world business English skills for meetings, presentations and talking on the phone.
- Understand the language we use in business, why we use it and how you can use it to communicate.
- Master key business English skills for expressing opinions, making suggestions, clarifying and discussing your job and company.
- Improve your business English skills for communicating on the telephone with colleagues and customers.
- Learn essential language and techniques for giving a successful presentation in English.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- The course is focused on business English for the workplace and requires a basic understanding of English.
Who this course is for:
- Business English Basic course is intended for intermediate English learners.
- Intermediate English speakers will learn lots of new language, techniques and vocabulary.
- Advanced learners will develop speaking skills, fluency and overall professionalism.
- This course is not suitable for learners who have only a very basic understanding of English.